Wright situation so far, When engine gets to running temp it was hesitating when pulling away unless i reved it to about 2500 rpm then engaged the clutch and one died compleatly when coasted to a set of lights. I have changed plugs for ngk and new leads problem has got alot better but after about 40 miles of motor way it starts hesitating again :( coilpack has been replaced about 3 months ago, when car was serviced in jan the following faults were found.

vehicle speed sensor ( implausible signal)

Lambada regulation control limit not reached(intermittent)

Throttle possition sensor open or shot(intermittent)

mixture adaptation not reached (intermittent)

Engine speed sensor (no signal)

Also was told next service to change my fuel filter.

Could any of these things be my problem or does any one have any ideas? Also this was also the problem when my old coil pack was cracked but stopped when it was changed until now.

Thanks in advance

I would have a go at changing the Lambda, that would give you dodgy mixture. Vehicle speed sensor and engine speed sensor could be down to the car not moving/started. The throttle position sensor is on the throttle body so could be changed with someone elses to see if it cures it.

so must have been an intermitent fault with that sensor then cos if it failed it wouldnt of started, well done that man, wouldnt have hurt to change the lambda as these get progressively worse over time, and are, as far as im aware a service item. Good feeling when you get to the bottom of a problem though............ 8-|