photos of your raddo!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yup!

ones come up for 1.2k.... on a N reg in black.

Need a new heater matrix, and engine is half out to do timing chains, so its a non-runner T&T too.

He's also got loads of parts going too;

Full camchain kit

6 branch

milltek+decat

vibratechnics engine mounts all 3 brand new

brock b2`s staggered ets

kw arb`s brand new

polybushes nearly all of them (new)

kw1`s

r32 engine

so I've got 800 quid to buy some bits from the list... mmmm wonder what I will go with...

obvously will need trailoring up, but I'm thinking 1.2k + few extra hundred quid getting chains / matrix done is a bargain - right?

Yeh i think 1.2k is good, id try to nock him down abit as normal, chains and a matrix arn't to bad if your mechanicaly way inclined. r32 lump could be a good choise with some silly cams1 :):), 6branch and miltack sounds like a plan though! you got any photos of it?

not yet - waiting for pics to come through.

yep was leaning towards the following;

Full camchain kit

6 branch

milltek+decat

vibratechnics engine mounts all 3 brand new

rest left over to get chains / head gasket / matrix done.

I'd be happy at that, although the brock b2's would be nice or lower it a bit...

pete

or there is this one for sale;

Here for sale is my vw corrado vr6 in moonlight blue.

This is my second vr corrado and in total i have owned these brilliant cars for 7 years but this one i have only had for a year, only really selling because of a baby boy on the scene and needing something a bit newer with five doors.

Car is kept in my garage overnight and only used at weekends.

Cars mot expires in september but will be sold with 12 months mot, it went straight through the last one with only brake pads as an advisory, it is also taxed untill the end of this month.

I have tonnes of paperwork with the car with bills totalling thousands,

Also have both sets of keys and the car is fitted with a category 1 laserline full closure alarm and immobiliser, i also have the proof of certificate for fitting for insurance purposes,

Car has had a few sensible modifications being,

Koni adjustables front and rear set to firm, i have the adjusting key as well,

Goodridge brake hoses,

A van aaken ecu chip has been fitted raising the rev limit, (i still have original chip)

Full milltek stainless steel exhaust with sounds very nice,

aero wipers so you can see where your going when its raining, it helps

uprated headlight loom which is miles better than standard headlights

I have two rolling road printouts with the history, one for 205bhp tested with a cone filter and a recent one done in 2008 showing 196bhp with standard airbox and normal 95 ron

The engine has covered 176,731 miles but the chains and tensioners and the head was all rebuilt at 136,000, i have all receipts to prove this.

Have just had the oil and filter changed on the 18/7/09 at 176,731 miles with a good quality 10 40 oil

Engine is very smooth and pulls very well.

The clutch was replaced on the 18/7/09 with a 'LUK' clutch which i was told was the best standard replacement, also a gear linkage and push rod fork was renewed, this cost me close to £400.

Car has full service history and is hpi clear.

The bodywork is in good condition but with a mark on the top of the bumper which doesn't detract too much, but overall is in a good state considering its 15 years old, there are a few blemishes here and there, which is to be expected. The front end has a few stone chips and there is a small patch of rust half the size of a 5p piece inside the passenger side door well near the front, im probably nit picking here but trying to be honest.

Interior is in very good condition with no rips or tears anywhere, warning triangle and first aid kit is all there and where it should be, everything electric works as it should, windows, sunroof, rear spoiler etc

I also have receipts for a new sunfroof frame and motor and also the heater matrix which is a big job on these.

Car also comes with cd player head unit and also a spare interior with door cards, corrado tailored floor mats, spare parcel shelf and a parcel shelf with two 6x9 speakers built in.

yehh i think thats a good plan, Best get some pictures up when you get them! :). some coilovers would be necessary though, got to get it in the weeds ;) raddos look 10 times better slammed. sounds good though, its nice to have abit of work to do with a car when you get it i think. gives you an excuse to do stuff to your new car without wasting money driving it to the shop to buy stuff you dont need as an excuse to use it ! :) hehe. Plus it feels more like yours when you have worked on it!

il be looking forward to having another radoo in the club! :)

just hope you get this one! :)

2k that ones up for, had most of the work done, but has done 176,731 on a 1993, the black one has 117k but needs chains doing etc, but as you say, I'd rather do some work on it myself, I've got a massive garage thats begging for a nice project.

I can get the chains / head gasket done cheap enough, so I recon for about 2k, I'd have a decentish rado, with my person touches too.

mmmmmm lol