bought the missus a new car

well finaly got the missus to get rid of her disgrace of a car her 206 1.4..............and agreed for me to get her new one so just got a new edition to our dub family an bought her a very tidy mk3 polo 1.6 with bbs 16" splits 7" fronts and 8" rears lowered on coilovers smothed boot, de handled, badboy bonnet which i normaly dont like but suits the car..... soz no pics at the mo as she is loving it and out in it now laughing at me as mine is currently out of action again grrrrrrrrr never mind at least no more french cars on the drive wooooooooooooo just need to find a lil mk1 now and wel be happy

dj

ok the missus just got home so she has been busy 2day she hates the smothed door hamdles so has sorted 2 new doors lol and shes got her lil hands on new rims very nice i must say ..16" x 7.5 rh cupraiders with a polished lip in imaculate condition and found that the coilovers are fk highsports and a hidden powerflow exhaust so ill be putting the doors an alloys on 2morow then camera whore shots woooo......ma vr is getting neglected at the mo :( nevermind she says i can buy some new rims soon woooo lol

oh yes lol if i keep her happy she dont mind me spending money on ma vr ....comprimise tho shes already on about changing it in a couple of months for a vr aswell tryed to palm mine of on her so i can get a highline but she aint avin it lol she wants the highline cuz of the purple colour lol thats what i get for letting her browse through here .....