Bulldog is a legend...

What's it got to do with me *-)

I got nothing to do with it' date=' could stand the pedo anyway.... no loss to me... just a safer place for children now he's not grooming them anymore.

[/quote']

http://newcastleunited.rivals.net/FORUM/pgePosts.aspx?boardId=103&clubId=55&threadId=520491&pageNumber=1

this is why your a legend bulldog!!!

Not the same Bulldog, sound like me sept for he got a big cock

Pure qulity that, aint laughed like that for years.

Bulldog is a legend...

I got nothing to do with it' date=' couldn't stand the pedo anyway.... no loss to me... just a safer place for children now he's not grooming them anymore.

[/quote']

he was a legend...

hows the world a safer place? its still full of pedos! thats a pretty stupid thing to say , he was found inocent anyway...

Bulldog is a legend...

I got nothing to do with it' date=' couldn't stand the pedo anyway.... no loss to me... just a safer place for children now he's not grooming them anymore.

[/quote']

he was a legend...

hows the world a safer place? its still full of pedos! thats a pretty stupid thing to say , he was found inocent anyway...

agree. it was typical media bull which destroyed his life. especially since he was not particularly a strong person therefore took everything he read/saw in the media to heart. Anyone who actually believes he was a pedo is seriously delusional

Bulldog is a legend...

[/quote']

he was a legend...

agree. it was typical media bull which destroyed his life. especially since he was not particularly a strong person therefore took everything he read/saw in the media to heart. Anyone who actually believes he was a pedo is seriously delusional

Yeah right 8-)

What ever he was he wasn't safe for kids.