D@VeR6's Multi story disaster and paint quote????

Coming down the multi story car park today and managed these beuties ...........

IMG00041.jpg

IMG00040.jpg

So them added to these ............

IMG00042.jpg

This is the roof above windscreen..

IMG00043.jpg

I trotted off to the body shop and for the splitter and full bonnet as well as the roof in front of the sunroof---- He quoted £300 and his mechanic regularly works on my cars but I have never used him for bodywork but I hear good reports and any of his work I have seen is un-noticeable. Do you think this is a fair price???

cheers for reading folks

Yeah i think thats a fair price too, but like craig says they will have to take your window out to get the rust that no doubt has gone uder the seal, but they might break it in doing so and it would have to be professionally bonded on, so maybe add £50/70 for insurance excess and get autoglass to do it properly.....

Gutted for ya though mate, looks nasty, but then its a good excuse to tidy up the other bits... ;)

Im gutted for me too lol just jet washed her as it rained here all day and didnt ave a chance to get proper cleaning ........... then i stood back and its all I can see is my poor grazed chin ..... but as you said Nat an excuse to get the rest sorted ........ and to top it all off I locked my clifford full closure drivers window went up and the cable snapped in my one week old regulator ........... so the motor just kept going and fukn smashed that to pieces to ............. :@ another happy day owning a DUB