What did you do to your VR6 today?

got scalped by a 1.4 nova :-( I suspect the badges lied

I seem to remember you stopping a thread about such incidents :o;) As this is not a street racing conquest or disaster forum? lol

I had a 1.3 sr Nova which was serious on performance and destroyed many mk2 gti's but never a VR6 lol

I would say he had a redtop 2.0l cavilier SRI engine which is a common conversion. (Was once a serious nova lover but the wife converted me in the right firection)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesm

Been a bit quiet lately, so thought I'd change that and then this happened!

Because US spec front bumper! Thanks to Bennyk and star street garage for the superfluous job of painting my shtuff, can't wait to display the tailgate to all, it's a work of art!!!!

Posted Images

I seem to remember you stopping a thread about such incidents :o;) As this is not a street racing conquest or disaster forum? lol

I had a 1.3 sr Nova which was serious on performance and destroyed many mk2 gti's but never a VR6 lol

I would say he had a redtop 2.0l cavilier SRI engine which is a common conversion. (Was once a serious nova lover but the wife converted me in the right firection)

i did indeed because it was full of people boasting about doing 125mph on public roads ;-)

no speeding involved just short bursts of acceleration. went from a slow moving dual carriage way to a motorway slip road. I heard him coming but he had the jump on me so even when i floored it he came past me. traffic on the motorway proper meant neither of us could go faster than motorway speed.

Found out that my car had been fitted with two right hand ' date='side skirts. Impressed at the effort it took to fit them rather then just buying a proper pair.

[/quote']

hahaha sum people never cease to amaze me!!!

when i woke up it was such a nice morning i left for work mega early, and lowered the rear end a bit more on their level car park and in the gorgeous sun! when i got to the front i had a bit of a problem......borrowed a jack when i fitted the suspension and didnt even think mine would do this lol

002-2.jpg

but after getting VW Tool no. 879981 lol

004-1.jpg

it was fine! but didnt make 'tool' till i got home and the sun is to nice so didnt lower front today. nearly sitting right now tho!!!!

oh and 2 new front tyres...gd times!!

i did indeed because it was full of people boasting about doing 125mph on public roads ;-)

no speeding involved just short bursts of acceleration. went from a slow moving dual carriage way to a motorway slip road. I heard him coming but he had the jump on me so even when i floored it he came past me. traffic on the motorway proper meant neither of us could go faster than motorway speed.

I wasnt boasting about doing an unspecified high speed I was trying to get across what sort of speed the exotic porsche that screwed me must ave bin doing to pass me like me like I was parked. ;)

I wasnt boasting about doing an unspecified high speed I was trying to get across what sort of speed the exotic porsche that screwed me must ave bin doing to pass me like me like I was parked. ;)

my bad. sorry. But the thread I poo-pooed would have led to extra work for the mods just saving people from incriminating themselves

my bad. sorry. But the thread I poo-pooed would have led to extra work for the mods just saving people from incriminating themselves

Yo fella I was takin the mick I appreciate you have a job to do and think no less of any of you for it. I also appreciate all the guff and legwork you do on our behalf Nige. I also know that none of the mod or admin staff are here to put a dampner on anyones actions but someone has to take control buddy. ;)

ummmm swore at it a lot 2day... :)

battery decided it didnt want to play and fuel gauge decides it dosnt want to tell me the truth and instead its gna confuse me by going up an down all the time.....also it decided it wanted to blow a hole in the middle silencer so replaced it with a straight pipe lol