What did you do to your VR6 today?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesm

Been a bit quiet lately, so thought I'd change that and then this happened!

Because US spec front bumper! Thanks to Bennyk and star street garage for the superfluous job of painting my shtuff, can't wait to display the tailgate to all, it's a work of art!!!!

Posted Images

ordered 4 new tyres, 195/50/15 Toyo T-1R proxes for £ 124 delivered

Camskill are good.

Replacing the shite 17" rims with 15's to help with the drag racing, been getting my special prices sorted for my direct port nitrous set up and then should be out testing beginning of next year! Vids to be shown!!!!

(Yesterday) Spent the day at Tony's (tonyvrsc) getting my timing chains done & VT Mounts all round.

Top job done as well:)

That tony loves getting his hands under your bonnet.. hes good at it an all!

cheers for the comment tony! i fugured that whats left now so best let all enjoy and learn that plugs must be checked regularly! :o

Guest The Butcher

Today, I done

Crack pipe, oil cooler seals, thermostat housing, thermostat,all associated seals

oil and filters, spark plugs, swapped inlet manifold and changed my front discs...10 am -2 pm

oh and then drove it

Today' date=' I done

Crack pipe, oil cooler seals, thermostat housing, thermostat,all associated seals

oil and filters, spark plugs, swapped inlet manifold and changed my front discs...10 am -2 pm

oh and then drove it

[/quote']

So it all stayed in this time then? ;)

Removed what appear to be the entire contents of a 1.5 KG bag of broken biscuits off my bonnet, roof, windscreen and under the bonnet aswel as chocolate squirty syrup. Needless to say, my fear of wasps disappeared at billing and is no longer here.

Also tired of the stock exhaust on the car atm, so contemplating sticking the old broken jetex system back on with better clamps.

Removed what appear to be the entire contents of a 1.5 KG bag of broken biscuits off my bonnet' date=' roof, windscreen and under the bonnet aswel as chocolate squirty syrup. Needless to say, my fear of wasps disappeared at billing and is no longer here.

Also tired of the stock exhaust on the car atm, so contemplating sticking the old broken jetex system back on with better clamps.

[/quote']

you must have hard arsed wasps in the Midlands ;-) ours are all long dead!!

Nice neighbours then?

Neither of my neighbours or people across the road would have done it. Nuneaton is filled with chavs....hence its "treacle" town name.... it's more than likely a group of lads that always vandalise cars that always walk up and down the shite area that we're in.

Thats one of the reasons I'm glad im the size I am and sporting the BALD look.

Wasps? Yes, I saw a european hornet the other day too and I removed a wasps nest the size of myforearm from under the rafters outside our bathroom.

Northern wasps are hardcore compared to your soft southern ones :P :P :P