What did you do to your VR6 today?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesm

Been a bit quiet lately, so thought I'd change that and then this happened!

Because US spec front bumper! Thanks to Bennyk and star street garage for the superfluous job of painting my shtuff, can't wait to display the tailgate to all, it's a work of art!!!!

Posted Images

Last week I brought mine home after quitting my job I had to get it out of te workshop. So it's been sat for a few days under a cover on the drive today I notice that the cat next door thinks its a climbing frame has ripped all the cover and put scratches all over my bonnet.

Last week I brought mine home after quitting my job I had to get it out of te workshop. So it's been sat for a few days under a cover on the drive today I notice that the cat next door thinks its a climbing frame has ripped all the cover and put scratches all over my bonnet.

Get a gun and shoot the fucka

Get a gun and shoot the fucka

I had a word with the owner who said she will keep an eye on it. If that fails I will call the gun option plan b. good job it still needs a lot of flat and polishing so the scratches should come out. Got a bit of spare time if the weather holds off I will get it done between designing my new workshop and decorating. The other half has a massive to do list now I'm not working.

You not got owt in the pipeline?

Yeah I'm going to be running a garage for my misses friends husband. Just starting off small tyre bay and basic service light jobs. But anything I want tools wise just say the word and he will get it. Hopefully have a meeting with a rep next week about getting a lift in and setting up a trade account for parts.

Hose pipe works for a bit.

(I don't have a gun yet) fecking hate cats. They sit on mine and a woman down the road from me has 15 possibly more.

So I know what your feeling.

Hose pipe works for a bit.

(I don't have a gun yet) fecking hate cats. They sit on mine and a woman down the road from me has 15 possibly more.

So I know what your feeling.

I have paw marks all over my beat up corsa daily driver wich I don't mind. Hopefully it won't happen again now I have spoke to the owner. She seems nice now but going to be investing in a camera so I can prove it was here then give her a bill for the bodywork.

I now which cat it is problem is its not my neighbors and I don't know who it belongs to. So I was thinking borrow a paintball gun down some redbull pull an all nighter and wait and see who complains that they now have a bright green cat and give them a nice bill for a bonnet and roof respray plus a new cover.

Did 210 miles over the weekend.

And in the last 50 miles the sump kissed the road again.

Time to measure the front engine mount bolt to get a longer one for the spacer I made.

Getting fed up of this now.

If that doesn't work I'm raising the car back up until it doesn't hit.