What did you do to your VR6 today?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesm

Been a bit quiet lately, so thought I'd change that and then this happened!

Because US spec front bumper! Thanks to Bennyk and star street garage for the superfluous job of painting my shtuff, can't wait to display the tailgate to all, it's a work of art!!!!

Posted Images

Brought a door for £1.00 on ebay which i have to pick up next weekend as my near side door has the lacquer peeing off where some one keyed it and sanded the rear wing where the key mark continues on to the rear lights, anyway this damage was done b4 I got it but I am putting her right got 2 tyres for the rear fitted and repaired the hole in the back box i never knew about until i removed the rear wheels, paid for the rear calipers I brought in the week be fitting them next weekend along with the door, so all in all I have been a busy boy, oh and started her up to hear the beautiful exhaust note, trying to convert the misses to like the vr6. 8o|

Just put on some wheels I bought from Ebay for a song (IMHO!).. Cant lower it or put on bigger wheels due to having a small baby and a delicate wife :)

Thoughts???

Before: (shagged BBS centre caps and corroded wheels)

P10200502.jpg

After: (Newly refurbed by Spit and polish powdercoated dark metallic grey, nicer BBS caps on bought wheels with Toyo Proxes on the front (6mm) and Firestone on the back (7mm)... Paid £33 a wheel for them.. I thought it was worth buying them for the rubber alone.

P10205572.jpg

Ian

was gonna wash it, fit the sub and grease my belt tensioner bearing.

buuuuut.......the bolt i had was to short to release the tension, and couldnt find another. was messing about fitting sub for so long cos my radio has no preouts and its a hideous mess behind there - couldnt get it working! ran outa time to wash it. booooo, fail.

Cleaned her inside and out. Had a look for some new alloys but still can't decide which ones to go for and was going to polish her but it started raining.

Also realised today that the guy who sold the car to me didn't give me a locking wheel nut.......great!!

Can you hear the engine better now too Dave?!

No it doesnt seem any loader I mean that pair of pants tagged under your hood would hardly dampen the glorious not of the six pistons ............ Plus I have a sports cat and scorpion system on there so thats all I can hear....... except for when the cooling fans kick in when air cons on lol