What did you do to your VR6 today?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesm

Been a bit quiet lately, so thought I'd change that and then this happened!

Because US spec front bumper! Thanks to Bennyk and star street garage for the superfluous job of painting my shtuff, can't wait to display the tailgate to all, it's a work of art!!!!

Posted Images

Spent £166 at TPS shrewsbury

and give car a full service. Replaced my ignition leads aswell. Now i can drive around in fifth without the car stutering like gareth gates.

Also fitted mk4 golf clear side rpeaters, These are a great upgrade and would recommend to everyone.

thought my abs was going as the light came on and vagcom told me it was a power problem to the pump, i undid the connector and checked all the fuses of which everything was fine so put everything back together and prepared myself to swallow the £500 pill that is a new abs pump. Then i went out in it a couple of mins later and the abs is working as it should again. ???????????

I drove the vento today.. And have been most of last week! Still got the hole in the door and needs a tidy.. I'm just joshin with ya dude ;)

To some like myself, Perfection is a bad habbit and a dirty word! I wish i had ur dedication though :)

Oooh, when can we do it mr anal ocd..?

Oh sorry, on topic.. I picked up my newly refurbished and decorated RH splits all ready for the season ahead today!

Yesterday i Picked up a set of solitudes that where very kindly donated from chazvr.. So a Big thanks steve!

And to top it all the proud new owner of my n plate highline collected and drove off a happy bunny today, plus will be back as a premium member real sooon! Whoop!!