Hairyarse

What did you do to your VR6 today?

i received my manifold from Redders today and Imagined about fitting it on Sunday. also I noticed that my front engine mount is shot, So time to make a solid mount tommorow

Anyone got any tips on gettin the abs light to stay off long enough for 'retest' without Vag com?

wire it inline with the airbag light

or go to a scrapper and get an airbag only light like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-MK3-94-96-AIRBAG-LIGHT-1H2-919-235-C-/270453877504?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3ef84eab00

Anyone got any tips on gettin the abs light to stay off long enough for 'retest' without Vag com?

wire it inline with the airbag light

Won't work either as the tester knows it has abs n failed it for it lol

or go to a scrapper and get an airbag only light like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-MK3-94-96-AIRBAG-LIGHT-1H2-919-235-C-/270453877504?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3ef84eab00

fitted some super white high power led sides to match my main lights, bit of a fiddle to fit, the plastic collar around the rim of the bulbs had to be shaved off with a stanley knife so they would fit in the holder, looks way better now

As I just got my 4X4 back with new gearbox I sorted a slight PAS leak on it and whipped the torsion bars back up properly as my mechanic though it looked rather funny riding low at the front and high at the back. Then gave her a good clean inside.

I did manage to finish the refurb on my other 2 rims for the VR though.

As I just got my 4X4 back with new gearbox I sorted a slight PAS leak on it and whipped the torsion bars back up properly as my mechanic though it looked rather funny riding low at the front and high at the back. Then gave her a good clean inside.

I did manage to finish the refurb on my other 2 rims for the VR though.