What did you do to your VR6 today?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesm

Been a bit quiet lately, so thought I'd change that and then this happened!

Because US spec front bumper! Thanks to Bennyk and star street garage for the superfluous job of painting my shtuff, can't wait to display the tailgate to all, it's a work of art!!!!

Posted Images

On 15/04/2018 at 1:41 PM, noggin said:

I collected a newly refurbed set of Highline wheels from the metal finishers. I had them done in gloss white which I think looks OK on a black car.

I just chipped the finish o one of the wheels. F*ck! One wheel is on it's way back to the refurb place. £65 quid wasted.

Had the thermostat and housing replaced on the 'spare' VR' and it's finally running well.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a few pictures of mine and the Wife's VR's taken today whilst we where on a little wash and polish session.

Things done, grill back from the painters and fitted to mine today, and Wife's back from the garage yesterday after having a new thermostat housing, thermostat and secondary water pump fitted.

P4280666.JPG

P4280659.JPG

P4280660.JPG

P4280658.JPG

P4280662.JPG

P4280667.JPG

• 1 month later...

Today i wrapped the centre console around the air con knobs and the ash tray also wrapped the rear spoiler i will post a pic in the morning! If anyone wants anything wrapped i do 100 quality for less than half the price anywhere else!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...