What did you do to your VR6 today?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesm

Been a bit quiet lately, so thought I'd change that and then this happened!

Because US spec front bumper! Thanks to Bennyk and star street garage for the superfluous job of painting my shtuff, can't wait to display the tailgate to all, it's a work of art!!!!

Posted Images

Got my dodo juice purple haze today so as soon as I got back home I've just finished the car.

All I have to compare it to is autoglym jd wax.

The dodo juice is fair easier to use and smells great. It's so easier I did two coats as I got carried away

Great shine too. Really deep.

Really happy.

Took part in this. (well not today but at the Weekend)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0wnley1pdA

I now want to do loads of stuff to the car to make it handle and stop better.

Thinking maybe wide track conversion to get obvious handling benefits and bigger brakes.

Anyone done this on a MK2?

cheers

Edited by Paular

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! 4f24694db9619242b1be4d73a16a23d4.jpg

It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesman (well telling me the rotrex sounds like a low flying fighter jet) and then going over to pick up the new charger last night with Bealieboy and coming back with the charger and a hangover for Saturday morning! It's ok Dips was buying, he was feeling flush after I'd just paid the erm.....£200 for the rotrex! Nice pub by the way Dips!

Edited by bennyk

Weekday rotrex is the best/easiest to fit?

Not a lot in the fitting of them, had to modify the pipes on the end of the fuel rail with a rubber mallet and grind a bit out of the head to fit the Rotrex though. Though I am going to move or extend the air filter and AFM to the other side of the bay because of the turbulence the Rotrex causes.