What did you do to your VR6 today?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesm

Been a bit quiet lately, so thought I'd change that and then this happened!

Because US spec front bumper! Thanks to Bennyk and star street garage for the superfluous job of painting my shtuff, can't wait to display the tailgate to all, it's a work of art!!!!

Posted Images

Anyone got any tips on gettin the abs light to stay off long enough for 'retest' without Vag com?

wire it inline with the airbag light

or go to a scrapper and get an airbag only light like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-MK3-94-96-AIRBAG-LIGHT-1H2-919-235-C-/270453877504?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3ef84eab00

Anyone got any tips on gettin the abs light to stay off long enough for 'retest' without Vag com?

wire it inline with the airbag light

Won't work either as the tester knows it has abs n failed it for it lol

or go to a scrapper and get an airbag only light like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-MK3-94-96-AIRBAG-LIGHT-1H2-919-235-C-/270453877504?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3ef84eab00

As I just got my 4X4 back with new gearbox I sorted a slight PAS leak on it and whipped the torsion bars back up properly as my mechanic though it looked rather funny riding low at the front and high at the back. Then gave her a good clean inside.

I did manage to finish the refurb on my other 2 rims for the VR though.

As I just got my 4X4 back with new gearbox I sorted a slight PAS leak on it and whipped the torsion bars back up properly as my mechanic though it looked rather funny riding low at the front and high at the back. Then gave her a good clean inside.

I did manage to finish the refurb on my other 2 rims for the VR though.