What did you do to your VR6 today?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesm

Been a bit quiet lately, so thought I'd change that and then this happened!

Because US spec front bumper! Thanks to Bennyk and star street garage for the superfluous job of painting my shtuff, can't wait to display the tailgate to all, it's a work of art!!!!

Posted Images

got my box of farecla polishing compounds in the post today ready to mop the car when (that bumper...ben) lol comes back from the body shop next week along with some other goody`s that need to be fabbed on to the car which paul is in charge of on saturday....

This week she has had a new OE steering rack, secondary water pump, engine flush & coolant, sump, oil, oil filter, oil pump seals, rear bearings, 1x inner CV joint, new front discs, rear washer jet.... BREATHE.... 2x front tyres, main beam bulb, coolant pressure cap, number plates, rear window regulator, drivers window motor and front suspension bushes.

This week she has had a new OE steering rack' date=' secondary water pump, engine flush & coolant, sump, oil, oil filter, oil pump seals, rear bearings, 1x inner CV joint, new front discs, rear washer jet.... BREATHE.... 2x front tyres, main beam bulb, coolant pressure cap, number plates, rear window regulator, drivers window motor and front suspension bushes.

[/quote']

:-# You have been busy!! :)

cleaned it, painted my calipers white, sold my old bbs alloys and managed to flog the bloke my aircon when he cam to collect wheels. Then day got better cause the bloke said did i want a set of goodridge hoses for my vr6 so got them for nothing. haha

Filled the boot with horse shite (in bags of course) and took it to my alotment

You put bags of manure in the boot of your car ????????? seriously ????? WOW I bet you hoovered it when you came home didn't you ? ;) oh and did you speak to Ange about BugJam dressing up theme thing ?