What did you do to your VR6 today?

got car out of winter storage today took for spin ,it feels great as normal, took it for quote for repair to sill , only £60 and they can do it tomorrow!.. so sill cover can go back on and already for summer track duty

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesm

Been a bit quiet lately, so thought I'd change that and then this happened!

Because US spec front bumper! Thanks to Bennyk and star street garage for the superfluous job of painting my shtuff, can't wait to display the tailgate to all, it's a work of art!!!!

Posted Images

welded bucket seat to the old modded subframe and fitted to passanger side .....

yay :-)

lol thought u mite like that ill be putting the harness in sat and ur all sorted ..... and hopefully doin my seat tomo nite after work ....

comfy :-)

1267654441_1006_FT293939_comfy.jpg

think I need to wax my legs though...

Removed and replaced the clutch, made sure all was aligned properly.

Took it outside and heard a grinding noise from the brake pads//discs.

Gave it a blast and braking session...cheers tony.

Thats sorted it.

THE BEAST IS BACK!!!!

Woohoo. Chuffed.

Got my new top mounts £12 plus postage today ... the old girls bearing are grinding ... can't wait to get them fitted ...

Can i ask where from please got some coilovers coming soon and want to fit some new top mounts at same time.

Done nothing for 2 weeks as its 5700 miles away from me right now

hasn't been painted or labelled at all... ;)

But thats nothing mate' date=' atleast shes running! :-)

[/quote']

Sorry, double posted.

Yes paul, least she is running, just in time for me to start 3 long days at work not driving her :(

Still, least I don't have the weight of the thought of rebuilding is now off my shoulders.

Not very sure about Daves Audi wheels though. They look gorgeous, they really do. The tyres really grip too, better than any tyre I have had on a car. As with stepping up wheel sizes, I have noticed considerable time spent accelerating compared to my old 15's. I don't like that part of having the wheels.