What did you do to your VR6 today?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesm

Been a bit quiet lately, so thought I'd change that and then this happened!

Because US spec front bumper! Thanks to Bennyk and star street garage for the superfluous job of painting my shtuff, can't wait to display the tailgate to all, it's a work of art!!!!

Posted Images

i drove mine last night then it rained now its filthy and i bodged my front number plate on with cable ties so i stip getting pulled by the police lol

smash your number plate with a hammer at mounting hole and drag it on the road a bit put it in your window and they never say anything :-d. no number plate ftw

engines in. just relocating battery and started making custom sump today.. ordering new coilovers in the next few days

Did a bodge job on the exhaust earlier to see the better half....completely trashed a 3 series beemer with 2 lads tryin to race and a new VXR corsa......bliss.

Then had an r32 playing with me for about 10 miles of Mway and 11 miles of country lanes. He couldnt leave me or escape. Pulled up at a set of lights and he asked if it was charged.

Imagin his face when I said it was stock aside for the induction kit and an exhaust thats fell apart. lol. Gave me a 15 minutes of forgetting about my troubles time.

got wheels half way thru a refurb (only standard highline bbs) picked up a gearbox for a re build, got an induction kit and decided i have to do the exhaust after hearing johns (eat this) mk4!