What did you do to your VR6 today?

Got my new windscreen fitted at work today. On way in nearly twatted it tho. Some silly moo in a polo decided to do an emergency stop coz a bunny rabbit was on the verge of the road!!

Nearly hit her and had a V5 Golf up my backside, just managed to miss....

....V5 struggled to keep up ;)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesm

Been a bit quiet lately, so thought I'd change that and then this happened!

Because US spec front bumper! Thanks to Bennyk and star street garage for the superfluous job of painting my shtuff, can't wait to display the tailgate to all, it's a work of art!!!!

Posted Images

Was bored so decided to take her for a midnight blast and was horrified that she was about 2 LITRES SHORT ON ENGINE OIL !!! ( F####CK ). Have topped her up but the oil is now a disturbingly dark colour !!!! Dreading doing the exhaust smoke colour check. I noticed a slight loss of pull in gear too, wish me luck !!!! :S

Well got some poorboys clay, poorboys black hole glaze and a new tub of nuttys applicators Micro fibre mitts and cloths oh and a box of thorntons for fathers day ............. ;) so got down and dirty with some serious detailing .......... I must admit the poorboys black hole not only smells as sexy as ...... But the finish is fantastic too.... Well chuffed daddy....