What did you do to your VR6 today?

Replaced rear pads with green stuff one caliper was a bit seized ........... got them on in the end sorted now for stopping power ............ Jet washed the outside and was a bit gutted no time for polish .......... but sure nearly fathers day plenty of poorboys and sonus clay and such other items expected with a bit of luck :-* then the cleaning will begin...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolted a Rotrex supercharger to it! It's a long story which involves me getting very annoyed with the VF charger leaking oil after waiting 2 months for a belt, fellow member D11PS being a good salesm

Been a bit quiet lately, so thought I'd change that and then this happened!

Because US spec front bumper! Thanks to Bennyk and star street garage for the superfluous job of painting my shtuff, can't wait to display the tailgate to all, it's a work of art!!!!

Posted Images

well saturday i got a new oil filter and oil, realised i didnt have the right socket so went to get one sunday, took the oil and filter out to realise the d**k at vw gave me the wrong one (when i said 4 TIMES there is 2 different types) so put it back together and put in 5 ltrs of new oil, then had a row with the parts manager to give me a new filter and bottle of oil, but no, had to speak to the general manager who just agreed to do it!! Nat 1 - VW 0 oh yes!!! :) :)

vw alwasy give the wrong filter so i have 2 spare wrong ones free to whoever needs them.

i havce half built my engine this weekend and smoothed my slam panel tonight i am back on the filler with the slam panel

nothing. and nothing for 3 weeks! was going well before i hit financial black spot - and needed tyres, oil, fixing leaks, service, paying for flipping fuel!

bit of a rant i kno but getting bored, wanna get modding and cant!

well saturday i got a new oil filter and oil' date=' realised i didnt have the right socket so went to get one sunday, took the oil and filter out to realise the d**k at vw gave me the wrong one (when i said 4 TIMES there is 2 different types) so put it back together and put in 5 ltrs of new oil, then had a row with the parts manager to give me a new filter and bottle of oil, but no, had to speak to the general manager who just agreed to do it!! Nat 1 - VW 0 oh yes!!! :) :)

[/quote']

Well done for the win girl ............... memory log never argue with Nat at any meet with regards to any subject .......

Well today a put 12 months mot on her all she needed was a sill welded were she slipped off tthe jack ... I did the worst one thought the other was ok but obviously not, new bulb and wiper blade job done happy days .......

had the superchips chip removed and original reinstalled after in gear performance didnt improve then discovered fuel economy dropped off by about 4/5 mpg !! never mind, I did enjoy annoying that M5 in 3rd gear from 60 - 90mph :)

Well done for the win girl ............... memory log never argue with Nat at any meet with regards to any subject .......

Lol, thanks, i was very pleased with myself for winning that one... lol

Yesterday i cleaned my enigine bay to get ready for inters, fixed the clunkin noise from behind my steering wheel, fitted the show plate holders and reorganised my boot kit into a lovely new box.... show preparation about 25% done!!! :) :) :)