members pics put a face to the username

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres me in my nite time uniform ....

bugger here we go again cant up load pics lol

add reply - then browse select the photo on your comp click attach and anyway you go mate :)

tried that but nothing aint be able to add pics for ages ..... does my head in need to show wot ive broken now lol

it'll be the file size, 512k is the max.

add reply - then browse select the photo on your comp click attach and anyway you go mate :)

tried that but nothing aint be able to add pics for ages ..... does my head in need to show wot ive broken now lol

ha ha then put them on photobucket mate or email them to me with the events email on the front page and will host them for you dude :)

Guest Nero1701

gers, mate, i went from owning a couple of apartments in Amsterdam to running a pub in Kazakhstan to importing kitchens from Dubai to living in a 3 bed flat in fife!!!

it'll be the file size' date=' 512k is the max.

[/quote']

hmmm that be it then just checked most of mine are aover that neva mind ... lol

Resize them Tony!!! lol :) :) :)

Great pics so far' date=' this is quite a fun thread, and thanks for your comments Tony & Anna! :)

[/quote']

if i knew how i would i can rebuild engines, gearboxes, superchargers but when it coms to computers and stuff im confused.com lol

Great pics so far' date=' this is quite a fun thread, and thanks for your comments Tony & Anna! :)

[/quote']

if i knew how i would i can rebuild engines, gearboxes, superchargers but when it coms to computers and stuff im confused.com lol

open them in Paint then ctrl w and resize them and then ctrl s to save them :) just make them about 20% of original and should be fine dude :)

[/quote']

install this software http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe then you can simply right click on the pictures and select resize

[/quote']

open them in Paint then ctrl w and resize them and then ctrl s to save them :) just make them about 20% of original and should be fine dude :)

ha ha nice one mate its not try wot they say about u lol

They all your wives??? Now that's just greedy.... ;)

lol from left to right my father in laws much younger wife lol me with little un my wife and her 15 yr old sister

that was in spain in a heat wave my only ever time abroud and its around 40 degs all day!!!