All shrunk now justin sorry bout that :?

Must admit not that you can see it there is a few floors in the paintwork on the bonnet and bloke is having it back to re do it again but like he said he was sick and tired of seeing the car in his bodyshop as its been in there 3 weeks and hes done the bonnet 3 times &| and it still has a few little marks which shouldnt be there. So in a few weeks hes having it back to redo it again but for free :)

I'm just happy to get the car back :P

vdubgirl,

Looks really good, still a pain that its got to go back again though!

I have had to book my car in to sort a small area of surface rust on the OSR wheelarch, this will only take a couple of days which is bad enough, but also the courtesy car i'm told is a nissan micra! Ahhhh &| - what a come down.

Micra lol I had one of those when I was 17 &| I called it mavis lol %-6 Stupid little cars have you got the really ugly new shape ones !ill

Yeh it is a shame it has to go back but at least the bloke just hasnt taken my money and run with it. He was good enough to say ok we'll have it back and sort the few probs out but i think the only way of doing it is if i buy a new bonnet :(

Yeh, i think it could be the new shape, but any shape is bad.

Still i am having the car because the bodyshop is not that local to me, however i am going by a recommendation by another VR6Golf memeber (vr6si) - i work with him so know the work he has had done is good, there are some cowboys out there!

"pittuf I hope all goes well for you and your search there well worth the hunting to find the right one "

Cheers vdubgirl or Claire, (I read the next thread hope I ain't bein too forward)

Jon ;)

ps, how do you get a quote from the thread, is there a special way or do I just cut and paste like I did for this one?