More pics of my Highline [lights - updated]

yeah if you have a look at the pics you pretty much see the exhaust rubbing on the plastic, luckily the plastic can widthstand temperatures of up to 600 degrees so its not melted. However it does present a ground clearance issue.

Tm Tuning have told me that my celis angels are going to take 2 more months to come, so i cancelled my order....im gonna go to euro and pickup the angel eyes with xenon look... :( im really dissapointed.

Anyone recommend me which lights i should go for?

they are LED's very high powered ones as well. You can buy the original HELLA CELIS without them...but i like them with them...and keep in mind, all the lights on your vehicle must work to pass MOT...

they were about £210 quid....buy them from the US or get the mk4 look ones from Euro, i recommend buying the Hella's from the USA from tmtuning....very good service.

scotty m8, the alloys are diamond cut which is why they look a bit different than the standard rs4 ones....im not sure they are as chromed as standard...but i might be wrong. I just had a look at some of your pics, i cant tell if urs are diamond cut too, its SOO hard to tell becuase of the reflections...makes it look matt finished.

[ Edited Sun Nov 14 2004, 11:29PM ]

p.s you can't see the yellow indicators during the day, its only becuaese i took the photo with flash did they illuminate :) *see the daylight photo*

went and took this to give you a bit more of a look at them

IMGP0155.jpg

THEY ARE MOST DIFINATELY RHD!! :)

[ Edited Sun Nov 14 2004, 11:43PM ]

hehe, thats hilarious m8... my car was actually bought un registered in milton keynes then scotts in sloan square registered it and hence the number plates.

mine has two more doors tho :). and i want that kamie grille SOOO BADLY!!!!!!

and a bmc induction kit for that rawr.