just seen this !! VR6 3850

Hi all ' date=' just seen a VR6 for sale on freeads.co.uk only has 23800 miles , is an import from Japan . Its basically a brand new car , Its in Grimsby and the bloke wants 3850 for it !!!

[/quote']

no link mate?

sounds a bit odd, not heard of an import vr6 from japan

i dont tend to trust millage on imoprts...

that is a ridiculous statement to be honest and what justification do you have to back it up ? I presume you are drawing on your wealth of knowledge and experience of buying import cars ? :^)

lmlao :-d

that is a ridiculous statement to be honest and what justification do you have to back it up ? I presume you are drawing on your wealth of knowledge and experience of buying import cars ? :^)

no nut iv been to view a import car, the hitory didnt match up to the milage, infact the history was p1ss poor...and the spec and model was wrong to what it should have been...

it was my opinion, not a statement... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion

no nut iv been to view a import car' date=' the hitory didnt match up to the milage, infact the history was p1ss poor...and the spec and model was wrong to what it should have been...

[/quote']

oh ok seriously ! grammer lessons from you ??? :o

by the way :-

statement–noun

1. something stated.

2. a communication or declaration in speech or writing, setting forth facts, particulars, etc.

6. the act or manner of stating something.

so in fact yes it was a statement and you are discrediting all import cars based on the fact you went and looked at one car ?? awesome logic *-)

no nut iv been to view a import car' date=' the hitory didnt match up to the milage, infact the history was p1ss poor...and the spec and model was wrong to what it should have been...

[/quote']

oh ok seriously ! grammer lessons from you ??? :o

by the way :-

statement–noun

1. something stated.

2. a communication or declaration in speech or writing, setting forth facts, particulars, etc.

so in fact yes it was a statement and you are discrediting all import cars based on the fact you went and looked at one car ?? awesome logic *-)

lol ok, i was stating my opinion... i didnt say 'dont trust all import cars'

i said 'i dont' hence from my own personal experience, even tho limited....

1. something stated.

only thing stated was my personal experience/ opinion

i didnt set forth any facts, ...so that doesnt apply

see number one

findin you quite insulting now.... regardless of who is right.. would like an end to this because i dont come on this site to be spoken about like that... and making and my posts are stupid is just an insult

lol ok' date=' i was stating my opinion... i didnt say 'dont trust all import cars'

i said 'i dont' hence from my own personal experience, even tho limited....

1. something stated.

only thing stated was my personal experience/ opinion

i didnt set forth any facts, ...so that doesnt apply

see number one

findin you quite insulting now.... regardless of who is right.. would like an end to this because i dont come on this site to be spoken about like that... and making and my posts are stupid is just an insult

[/quote']

you were giving your opinion and I gave mine !! I stand by my original post that your's was a ridiculous statement to make - to dismiss a car before even seeing the advert or it is crazy :^)

If you post something up then you have to accept that some people will not agree with you and as this is a forum for discussions they have every right to challenge you in a reasonable manner, which is what I have done :):)