I was looking at getting a set of these as I need some adjustability on the car as its just not sitting how Iwant it to, have any of you guys on here used them? If so what are your opinions?

Thanks

Ken

Very good coilovers for the price. £150 with postage i paid. Some people say they are too hard, but i love them. When your driving hard they are nice and tight and stiff but they also soak up the bumps and small pots holes when driving at normal speeds. Best budget coilovers on the market imo.

Very good coilovers for the price. £150 with postage i paid. Some people say they are too hard' date=' but i love them. When your driving hard they are nice and tight and stiff but they also soak up the bumps and small pots holes when driving at normal speeds. Best budget coilovers on the market imo.

[/quote']

i dont find them hard? i would like them to be harder...

i have them, also paid 150 posted from golf gti site... link: http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/ not sure if its still running... doubtfull..

there ok , deffo worth 150, firmer than the gmax kit i had... there prob as good as most 300-400 pound kits, no better or worse

yea there not bad, havnt noticed much on corners but mine was lowered before... not really been in car with an expensive kit but same or better than my mates jamex kit in his...

They're a bit bouncy when driven hard but i still rate them and at that price you cant complain!!

Bouncy?? Mine are rock hard. It corners totally flat through a 90 turn at 60mph. No bouncing through the corners for me, then again mine were sitting in the garage for 5 months before i fitted them.

They're a bit bouncy when driven hard but i still rate them and at that price you cant complain!!

Bouncy?? Mine are rock hard. It corners totally flat through a 90 turn at 60mph. No bouncing through the corners for me' date=' then again mine were sitting in the garage for 5 months before i fitted them.

[/quote']

mine aint stiff... bounce a bit at 'real' speed