I know mark I would say im sorry but I would be lieing fella ........... The car is worth at least twice what I paid for it but there is no way would sell her .............. I had my last one written off ..... it near broke me lol .......... I have missed the power ........... Thanks for the comments and its good to be back on the site.

As far as plans go Mark I am just enjoying the standard power and she is less than 3" off the road so corners like its on rails I have just got rid of an alfa romeo selespeed estate. So by the time I wear out these tyres I think I have to go Turbo or Charger.............................. But as I said I am just enjoying it for now the polishing the thrashing and the complete pissing off of Saxo Drivers in the local town lol

• 2 weeks later...

Wire brush on me drill to get all corrosion and worst parts off, then 60, 80, 120grit on Black and Decker Mouse. And the secret weapon Heat resistant chrome effect spray paint, I was gonna keep polishing but then I had visions of how long it took me last time. ;( So I just gave up and cheated lol looks well though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...