• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right then pretty much all ready to go and pack the car tomorrow just need to grab some charcoal and a crackle log thing and I am good - Nige are we ok to use the fire pit as a barbie again ? hope the weather holds off a bit but am sure whatever it is we will manage to have a laugh :) :)

Morning all well what a weekend, i love bug jam its so chilled, and gets better each year. It was very muddy on the friday saturday was dry and sunny all day and sunday was a mixture but we all got stuck getting out, and not in the mud, 2 hours it took to get out. Still good to see everyone and cant wait for billing. Photos will be in due course dudes

Was it a bit like Bug Jam meets Glastonbury?

I've seen both worse. At least the mud dries up quick at the Pod. Biggest shame was the fact it was wet just enough to put of most of the racing.

My gazebo not only survived another stomy do has actually come back stronger thanks to spare parts plucked from the battle field. Oppps too much Fallout 3 for me ;-)

Sorry Ben, guess I should have warned you what effect a dash of bug jam would have on Anna!

Think I picked a plum time to scoot. 10 mins to end of airfiled road.