Tell me what else I should get to go with 'charger

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you run forced induction a WIDEBAND A/F gauge is a must. They give you a very good idea of what is gping on and how well your engine is running.

The way i'm reading about wideband is that something needs to be welded somewhere to place the sensor. Welding is beyond my talents!!!

so where you thinking of puttin the gauges then ??

Well i'm thinking where stereo sits as its easier to see em, stereo down below me thinks

When you run forced induction a WIDEBAND A/F gauge is a must. They give you a very good idea of what is gping on and how well your engine is running.

The way i'm reading about wideband is that something needs to be welded somewhere to place the sensor. Welding is beyond my talents!!!

so where you thinking of puttin the gauges then ??

Well i'm thinking where stereo sits as its easier to see em' date=' stereo down below me thinks

[/quote']

yeah i done that but didnt like it but jims got them there ... mine are now in the cubby hole and radio back in normal place

as for the wideband think you can use the wiring from you o2 sensor ???? as thats wot it reads it off .... mayeb be wrong but thats wot ive read

Using a wideband gauge involves having an extra lambda sensor place welded into your exhaust. Then a wideband sensor is screwed into there. A wideband gauge does not wire into the existing narrow band sensor.

When gauges are wired into the existing narrowband sensor, this 99% of the time causes running problems.

Welding maybe betond your skillset, but when running FI it is well worth it, You will soon see when something is wrong, or when your engine is about to melt. If you cant weld your self then maybe someone would weld one in for you.