hi all my clutch started slipping badly 2day everytime i slightly touched the throttle it slipped just got underneath and theres a small drip coming from the bottom of the bellhousing where the inspection cover is any ideas. would i be right in assuming it could be the crank seal behind the flywheel if so how hard is it do and what price am i looking at as i have to replace the clutch anyways

cheers all dj

The seal itself is on the timing chain cover. You will probably have to take that off to ge the seal out, well thats how i did it! Just be careful not to brake the cover as its thin cast ali, and you will have to remove the gearbox to make life easier.

Oh, and the bolts hoolding the flywheel on are tri-square headed bolts, don't use torx cause you will f**k em'! Trust me, i did!!!

i was thinking that m8 but have a recipt for chains guides and tensinor off the previous owner of the engine and that was 10,000 miles ago so hoping that he did do them lol otherwise more damm money ....not owned it long an already feeling it in the wallet but the sound from the engine makes it all worthwhile...