VR6OC national meet 31st July - 2nd August 2009 :) :)

I was there on Saturday with 'g40jon' and later on in the day i did stray off into your area to have a good nosy at some of the cars (Blame the whiny 5dr Golf driving up and down attracting me!). Proberly some of you were worried i was a dodgy Club Polo member but i do own a Mk2 Golf 16v so i was interested at looking at the Mk2s in your group.

Some people are saying you were not aproachable and i just thought whats the worst that could happen - the owner of a car coming and talking to me about it?

I wasnt there for the nights so i was more disapointed by the number of cars in your group, when someone on Club Polo mentioned you were there the same weekend i was generally excited because i cant look at just Polo's all day haha Its quality as well though not quantity.

Im guessing your going to try and book a different weekend from us next year which is disappointing. My guess is the people you got abuse from cant afford a VR6, im 21 but still waiting abit longer, im considering a Vento VR6.

Thumbs up to the VR6OC but thumbs down to Billing slighty slack organisation.

Mike

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i'm fucking annoyed

My tax disc and engraved VR6 tax disc holder has been stolen out of my car, I know it was done at Billing as I had it driving there Friday and not there now, Car hasnt bee broken into or touched since. Only place my car is left open is at this show when I have mates around as we keep an eye on each others cars.

If I could find out who it was id fucking hurt em big time

(Blame the whiny 5dr Golf driving up and down attracting me!).

that would have been me :$ :$

I was there on Saturday with 'g40jon' and later on in the day i did stray off into your area to have a good nosy at some of the cars Proberly some of you were worried i was a dodgy Club Polo member but i do own a Mk2 Golf 16v so i was interested at looking at the Mk2s in your group.

Some people are saying you were not aproachable and i just thought whats the worst that could happen - the owner of a car coming and talking to me about it?

Im guessing your going to try and book a different weekend from us next year which is disappointing. My guess is the people you got abuse from cant afford a VR6' date=' im 21 but still waiting abit longer, im considering a Vento VR6.

Thumbs up to the VR6OC but thumbs down to Billing slighty slack organisation.

Mike

[/quote']

Mike - if you were one of the several members of Club Polo I actually spoke to then I found you were all sound guys :) think we have drawn a line under all the "other" stuff and appreciate the majority of you were good peeps.

If your after a Vento VR6 in the future then hang around on the site and we will all be more than happy to help when you come to be thinking about buying one mate :) :)

That'd be me.. itf up for sale.. interested..? It was trailored up due to work commitments and lack of boot space for kit ;)

Not a trailor queen then haha, i think i have seen it at inters?

I think your car is some what out of my range ££££ I think i would need a couple of loans.

(Blame the whiny 5dr Golf driving up and down attracting me!).

that would have been me :$ :$

Mike - if you were one of the several members of Club Polo I actually spoke to then I found you were all sound guys :) think we have drawn a line under all the "other" stuff and appreciate the majority of you were good peeps.

If your after a Vento VR6 in the future then hang around on the site and we will all be more than happy to help when you come to be thinking about buying one mate :) :)

Had a very nice note to it, bliping the throttle whilst crawling along.

The Vento is my plan for next year when im 22 with possibly 5 NCB and enough money to properly maintain one.

Im do browse around abit as i have been signed on here a couple of years now. My bro uses this account alot whilst researching the VR6 conv into a Mk2 Golf.

Mike