what mods have you got and do they work?

If you mean performance mods (as opposed to cosmetic)...

FK koni coilovers - definitely improve handling, reduce body roll

Powerflow cat back exhaust - not sure

BMC carbon airbox - has made it feel a bit more responsive especially since I fitted the ducting down to a custom 'hole' (!) in my grill ... the downside is fitting the ducting onto the filter makes it quieter :(

I've only got a Ram Air filter on as yet (only had the car 2 weeks tho!) I find it dooes make a difference as the car is more responsive and revs more freely. Sounds good too! I will be adding a Koni/Eibach combo on the suspension front and a Jetex exhaust soon. I'm not expecting huge gains in power but based on my old MK2 I've found they do make the car more drivable especially the suspension changes.

A re-map & bigger TB from AMD will make a more noticable difference I think. :P

I have a Avo fully adjustable coil over kit and thats lovely I can now get my vr to sit right on its 17's ;) + it helps the handling. I have a remus exhaust and pipercross induction kit awaiting my vr for when it comes out of the body shop this week and I cant wait to get those on and hear my little baby purr or should I say roar ;) 8o)

Mine has Eibach anti roll bars, upper strut brace and 25 (more like 30mm) lowered suspension. It handles well, but the suspension may be a little too hard, but not so it rattles your fillings!

As for the engine, its got Kent Cams and a chip. Good performance gain. The only problem is that the idle is not exactly silky smooth with the cams in. However it does pull like a train.