New schimmel cams have made my car slower. Help!

I´ve just had a set of Schimmel 263 degree cams, HD springs and titanium retainers fitted and my car is loads slower, right the way through the range. It won´t go past 120 and takes ages just to get there. I was told it wouldn´t need re mapping when fitting these. Could it just be a case of them not been set up right? Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

I took it back and got told that both cams were a tooth out, then when they fired it up it was really bad, so bad they turned it straight off and they've put it back how it was. They noticed there was a wire off the cam sensor so put that right and it's still no better. They're now stuck for ideas and say it's a waste of time stripping it again, has anyone got any ideas of what's gone wrong?

TBH they sound like have a go hero's that didnt know what they were doing. End of the day if the car was ok when it went in and now its balls up its thier problem and for them to sort, even if they send it somewhere that knows what they are doing at their expense or at least return it to how it was when you first took it in and fully refund you . Id say they wouldnt have a leg to stand on in small claims court