• 3 months later...

Hi Foggy402

I just bought a 1998 vr6 Golf, Japanese. Its automatic. Is yours automatic?

Im picking it up next week actually. How are you finding yours so far?

Also, did you buy yourself some vr6 side badges? I am thinking about buying a pair. Do you know the best place to buy them?

Cheers

hi ba 005 well what more can i say but great best golf i have had drives like a new car i got my side badge from e-bay shiit ,what did you pay for it ?go some side badges if you want some £8.00 +p/p ok as for the car no problems runs and drive like new mine was an auction grade 4.5 with A ++ inside and milage of 43k hope that helps let me know if you want any more info

pete

Hi Pete

Is your one automatic? If so, how is it?

Actually I am living in Japan, so thats why I got a Japanese one. Got a great deal and it only has 35000 miles on the clock! Oh the joy of the Japanese never driving far!

Any chance you could show me a close up pic of your side badges? Did you get the chrome ones or regular ones? Were they new or used? Cheers

ok yes auto its a very nice car first class as new runs good no knocking or rattles been looked after well, one owner in japan and the badges i got where new i got two sets just in case and chrome and one chrome on black backing ill nip and take photo now

ta pete