Flat battery, no door locks, Alarm has vacuum sealed door pins - How to get in?

They guy I bought my VR6 from did a bad job of installing the alarm, so at the moment all it does is lock the car, vacuum pump the door pins so you can't pull them up without the central locking and runs the battery flat. Each door/boot lock is broken, so I have no way to get in!

I read on another post to try get some power to it through the starter motor, i think I managed this, but the motor just started spinning away and there was still no power to my central locking...

Is there any way I can release the bonnet from underneath? If not, what is the cheapest part to replace after breaking in through it?

Hope someone can help!

Cheers for that mate. When you're powering through the starter motor, is it supposed to run whilst you're charging, does it just take a long time? Maybe if I try jumping it from my in-law's Landrover... or will that blow the motor?

Unless there's another positive point you can get to from underneath, maybe the alternator?

I wonder if there's any way to get to the bonnet latch if I get past the front grill, will it have 2 stages of clasp?

Cheers guys but I finaly got in. After everything I was trying, putting it up on axel stands and hooking power up to the starter motor, taking the grill off and trying to get to the bonnet clasp, I ended up unlocking the door with a well placed screwdriver. Turns out that once the lock is broken (Mine already was) If you slide the barrel out you can just turn the lock with a flat screwdriver!

Feels good to be able to get back in...

Think I'll take that alarm out now!