What reeealllly annoys you...

and i too wasn't being racist as i pointed out in my post.. i just find the the majority of incidents encountered by myself have been with blacks.. there are a hell of a lot of them down my way..

And whoever said lorry driver! is that not generalising? and what about the person who said old people? is that not generalising also??

Think about it boys.

Oh and sparkzz, the pink car ain't mine.. it's the mrs. ;-)

tony.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To add to this there's a few sustain areas of Birmingham that are full of people that blantly have never seen a driving test yet alone a lesson and there standard of driving it very poor...

I keep my eyes open as i know if i where to have a crash a big % of the drives wont have insurance

I haven't driven in Brmingham for years but I'd agree with you that a large percentage of bad driving is caused by uninsured and non licenced drivers as they feel they have very little to lose apart from a £150 fine and points on a licence they don't have *-) .

I know someone that lost his non exsistant driving license and been banned even tho he can't drive about 7 times now... Doesn't drive when his in a ban as he would get sent to jail but as soon as his ban is over he buys another car/ bike or what ever and drives until he gets caught again.... been going on for years now..

Problem is there's nothing to stop him doing it like this and even if he did pass his test he probably wouldn't get insured... Just for the record his white and from kingstanding, just saying its not only one race that does it :)

But I did actually say buddy' date=' that it was the few people I encountered that did this, nowhere in my comment did I say it was everyone. It is the way the comment is percieved.

Yes I know you didn't accuse me of being racist, but with what was said, I felt I had to give myself grounds to stand on as several people would consider it a touchy subject.

[/quote']

ok mate then lets just agree to disagree about the finer points of how to interpret a comment and I agree that nobody was being rasict - put it all behind otherwise Craig will slap our wrists and send us to the naughty step ;)

Not a problem buddy, I'll give you a hug when we meet :-p lol.

Mr PHAT VR6, would you be refering to coldfield? lol

But I did actually say buddy' date=' that it was the few people I encountered that did this, nowhere in my comment did I say it was everyone. It is the way the comment is percieved.

Yes I know you didn't accuse me of being racist, but with what was said, I felt I had to give myself grounds to stand on as several people would consider it a touchy subject.

[/quote']

ok mate then lets just agree to disagree about the finer points of how to interpret a comment and I agree that nobody was being rasict - put it all behind otherwise Craig will slap our wrists and send us to the naughty step ;)

Not a problem buddy, I'll give you a hug when we meet :-p lol.

Mr PHAT VR6, would you be refering to coldfield? lol

ah up ben u pulled !! lol

No thanks craggsy lol.

PhatVR6, no I've never actually ventured into Brum or its surrounding areas. I tend to go into coventry, nuneaton and tamworth.

I'd never know what I'd be like next to a proper VR6. I've given thumbs up to a couple fakers with VR6 badges around my area to be given the finger....Usually they rev theirs at the lights, then I do, to see them get pi**ed off....heaven knows why :D

bloody northan monkeys lol

oh dont get me started on Northerners Tony ;);)

Joke people (a)

yeah like them people that try and say they aint northan there from the middlands ... we accept your northan why cant you !!! lol

same as ben only jokin :-p ;)

no comments Craig ?? ;);)

still only joking ;)

S'pose I am northern to most of you lot. But anything outside M25 is bloody north to you.

Fools all of ya. When will you learn that living down south will kill you all when world floods and im laughing as i'll be 30 mins from the sea.....mwah-ah-ah-ah

• 2 months later...

I had this happen today...

People who cut around the outside of a roundabout turning right.

Twice this has happened, and both times the bloke has nearly hit me - oh and of course because i am following the highway code its my fault and warrants the t**t tailgating me all the way home.

Ahhh rant over!! :0)

Mate, I get used to it all. Only time my VR comes in handy in those situations is when I have to stop, fast and the prats in the wrong try speeding off without so much as a sorry. On duel carrageway islands, a prick in a landrover sport cut across to get into my lane, I actually stopped, he sped off, flooring it.....then I did the same. He dropped off the accelerator when he saw me taking up his rear view mirror and waved sorry....to which I gave him the thumbs up.

Other than that sort of thing, I suffer so much from dickheads when driving, that I just try to ignore it. One last thing I have had plenty of this past few weeks are prats that pull out into your line of travel, forcing you to slow down, then travel at 20.

• 10 months later...

changing a gearbox over and over again. lol.

Speed bumps.

Sunshine.

The greasy spud faced prat from RWYB with his girlfriend in his mums mx-5.... pulling acoss the road and forcing me to brake hard. Then gving me a look of malice when drivng past.... c**k!!