I know, another lumpy running question

One for you guys me thinks and a couple of basic lessons learned.

Recently had her running like an absolute bag of biz, constantly running on less than 6 so I went through the list.

First up leads. I bought black ones from GSF about 10 months ago, first mistake right there. DO NOT buy cheap leads, they're shite. So i put my original VW leads on which actually were in top nick.

Then I changed the plugs. Was desperate so ended up buying some good Champion plugs locally until I get some NGK Platinums. These are actually pretty good plugs and pretty much sorted everything out. Original plugs were cheap Bosch ones which were obviously useless (again see the DO NOT note).

I did notice plug six was caked in crap, not oil leaking anywhere but a thick shitty deposit, I assumed this was unburnt stuff due to the crap leads and plugs.

Now she runs like she's on fire, insanely quick now and responsive BUT, although she starts like lightning from cold, once she warms up there is some mild lumping and spitting at low revs. Bit of bom,bom, bombombom, bom at idle and slight splutter every now and then on set off. Now, I'm thinking possibly coilpack (based on the posts I've read through with similar issues) or do we think she just needs a few days of running to burn out the crap that's built up in there? I thought it odd that cold start was perfect but when warm, slight stutter.

Maybe the coilpack expanding when warm making a crack wider possibly?

Any ideas would be awesome before I spend £80 on a coilpack (not a GSF version for sure).

Cheers guys.