spring fest santapod 29 march 09

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

will there be a club stand and if so any room for a couple more? poss sunday only?

yes mate we are having a stand on the sunday and you would be more than welcome to come along :)

thanks mate. count me in and i'll find out if any of the boys are coming out to play!

be good to see you all there!

I know its a while away at the moment but I don't want to turn up to find out I'm a grade A plank. Just going to check as I'm not sure if I've been put down for the display...my car is standard and has a couple of dents from previous owners.

The plan is to arrive on saturday at what time?

Can I meet up with someone on the M1 services past Daventry at J15..rothersthorpe I think?

Food for the first night will be a must to take but if there are burger vans on sunday ect, I'll take some snacks for sunday.....what do you chaps n girls take for the camping...yes yes yes, I know beer too and a soh lol.

Car cleaning stuff I guess and also run it through a car wash near the pod.

I'll give it a good hoover and clean before I start off anyway.

You're talking to someone that's a noob at this stuff and hasn't done a camp or show before, so no idea what to expect. *-)

have we got camping 4 this

I haven't been able to do it as when I phoned they said no camping was available - however I was led to believe that those of you with Danny's ear ( you or Abi) might be able to sort something out ???

Maybe we should also ask who will be camping as I think Jim and his mates are coming up sunday only and I am