Bristol Volksfest 6-7 June 09 - 1st page attendee & price info

and doin a good job so far fella have to pop a few cans the next show ur at to toast u ...

cheers mate :)

Yep' date=' me and the missus will go...

I'll Chip in for the camp sit crapper

As im a chef If you guys wanna though a couple of quid my way, i'll organise and bring industrial catering equipment and do cooked breakies and a hot evening meal? I

Does this sound like a good idea?

if not let me know!!!!

[/quote']

added u in fella and certainly the cooking thing sounds like a good plan to me

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me me me me me me .... all thou last year where we camped was the stand ... dont know if its different this year thou

ok mate and will check that out - its just that is has a seperate box on the confirmation sheet for the number of cars we want to put on the club stand ?!? knew to all this ;);)

I saw that. maybe it's for clubs who don't plan to camp. for the last two years we have camped on the stand. it's what makes it such a good show - no need to get up the morning after the night before.

do we need more cars on the club stand?

mine isn't show&shine standard but cleans up ok if we need to make up numbers?

Hi Jim, everyone is welcome on our club displays. We're an owners club not one of these show and shine clubs ;) All we ask is if you bring your car in a presentable state i.e washed ;)

I'll add you to Ben's Club display list :)

Hi Jim' date=' everyone is welcome on our club displays. We're an owners club not one of these show and shine clubs ;) All we ask is if you bring your car in a presentable state [b'] i.e washed ;)

If I wash mine, then travel the 130 or so miles, I'll turn up looking like I've been cross country...even if it was washed the same morning...can't win lol.

Hi Jim' date=' everyone is welcome on our club displays. We're an owners club not one of these show and shine clubs ;) All we ask is if you bring your car in a presentable state i.e washed ;)

[/quote']

I'll give the car a good scrub then, be a good excuse to crack out the G3 and mop I bought and never use lol

Hi Jim' date=' everyone is welcome on our club displays. We're an owners club not one of these show and shine clubs ;) All we ask is if you bring your car in a presentable state [b'] i.e washed ;)

If I wash mine, then travel the 130 or so miles, I'll turn up looking like I've been cross country...even if it was washed the same morning...can't win lol.

water for washing is available on site. and I think the tesco in the next town has a jet wash

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I'll be coming down on the Sunday for the day! hopefully weather will be as good as last year!!

3 VR6OC member all in all, can we get on the stand? if we cant we'll just enter in the show and shine! ha

so, MATTBVR6, BOBVEEDUB (in my old VR) and RICHBVW (in 'GREENDAY' PVW cover car from a couple of years ago) on the sunday stand only!!

Thanks in Advance! will be good to catch up!

Matt

Has the display been booked Ben?

spoke to them about it a while ago and they told me to get the final numbers for the display and camping to them by the 30th April :) have downloaded the form ready and will do it before then when hopefully the online booking will be up and running for all of you to book your tickets :)

Hey guys' date=' jus joined this site and noticed this volkfest!! i would be well up for coming but whats the deal? are you going as the 'VR6 owners club' and getting a designated spot?? sorry if it sounds a little dumb!!

[/quote']

hello and welcome.

Yep, we will have a designated camp / stand area. Hopefully with ensuite facilities if we can get enough interest.

Usual plan is that those camping meet sometime on Friday at Gardini(?) services on the M5. But members are welcome to come just for the stand / show on Saturday or Sunday.