Mk4 R32 £3200??

Dodgy add or bogus, no one in their right mind would sell it for that price unless it's some sort of scam a cat c or d, or nicked and a ringer, I wouldn't even bother looking or ringing the seller if I were after one.

If it looks too good to be true it usually is.

I havn't Mate Im a proper Real Hustle watcher ........ "If it sounds to good to be true, It probably is" ......... I have to play Santa to three stunning daughters in a few weeks. And I certainly have no elves helping me make the toys. So I ave to fork out which means I could'nt justify the spend even if I wanted too. My cars get the small bit of cash my wife and kids dont spend ha ha.

1228250909_8485_FT258495_flame_.jpg

theres loads of them on autotrader. its a scam. usually all the numbers don't work hence why most of them have email addresses. The scammers try their best to sound genuine over the emails and request a deposit online. Not sure whether people fall for it, but my sister almost did untill she told me about this "bargain" she had found lol and i sent the seller an email regarding the scam and he never replied back.

theres loads of them on autotrader. its a scam. usually all the numbers don't work hence why most of them have email addresses. The scammers try their best to sound genuine over the emails and request a deposit online. Not sure whether people fall for it' date=' but my sister almost did untill she told me about this "bargain" she had found lol and i sent the seller an email regarding the scam and he never replied back.

[/quote']

oh i see...

i heard about an old couple sounding 1000's of pounds for a ford mondeo they won on ebay.... turns out it was some one in sweeden pretending to be english.... they never saw that money again lol

oh i see...

i heard about an old couple sounding 1000's of pounds for a ford mondeo they won on ebay.... turns out it was some one in sweeden pretending to be english.... they never saw that money again lol

yeh not suprised..usually i just skip all the adverts that seem to good to be true. but iv recenty noticed a few ads which are bargains but reasonable just to make the ad look genuine.