Ok guys and gals, just sorting out some rims at the mo and am stuck for tyres.

I usually plump for the trusty T1-Rs, had Yokos in the past too but they wore way too quickly and were dangerous in the wet. Tempted by the parada spec2s, but again I've heard bad things in the wet.

What you kids running?

I'm going for a 15x8 rim looking at 205/50s or maybe even 195/50s if the 205s won't squeeze under the arch.

Ok guys and gals' date=' just sorting out some rims at the mo and am stuck for tyres.

I usually plump for the trusty T1-Rs, had Yokos in the past too but they wore way too quickly and were dangerous in the wet. Tempted by the parada spec2s, but again I've heard bad things in the wet.

What you kids running?

I'm going for a 15x8 rim looking at 205/50s or maybe even 195/50s if the 205s won't squeeze under the arch.

[/quote']

Had a few sets of T1-Rs on both 17" and 15", very happy with them on the mk2 for the price. used to run yokos before, changed as the Toyo's last a bit longer, never found yoko's to be dangerous in the wet though....?

i found all my tyres wear unevenly across the tyre (what ever the make) which im guessing is down to how i have the suspension set up and the fact i drive like a c###!

just bought a set of Parada spec 2's for a change, going to give them a blast and see how i get on.

I find that T1R's seem too go a bit hard after a while' date=' also mine wore very badly on the edges, and if im being really fussy I dont like the way the tread pattern doesnt go all the way to the edge of the tyre instead finishing in the centre section which makes wheels look skinny,

[/quote']

what tyre pressures do you run dude? sounds like they need some more air in. Over = inside wears, Under = outsides wears. check them offen as tyres can loose air quicker than you think. Mine wore down to 1.6 mm even all the way down, toyos are the softest rubber ive had so far

N/S always runs down quicker due do roundabouts and its normally the side that spins up first, doesn't take alot for tracking to go out if you drive like a nutter

loved my Goodyears tbf