GTI International June 27-28 2009

THE SUN SHINES ON THE RIGHTEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if the weather has been the same there your havin a goodun ' date=' all the best peeps enjoy, just raised a can to ya, (still peed were not there ), but there will be another day

[/quote']

There was a toast and raised glasses to you guys too! You even got a 12 vr salute (and 1 diesel)! every member there revving for about 2 mins giving the entire campsite a VR chorus! That was something else!! :o

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was good to relax and have a drink with you all actually.

Tony, I suggest you keep a firm hold of your torch next event, don't go flashing it around at the 4 cylinder boys next time and don't let craig give you a wet willy ;) . How was your head this morning anyway....this sentence isn't going to go un noticed lol.

Seriously, was a good laugh, cheers to all those who turned up.

Jake, the midnight roar idea was a goodun too. Got everyones attention dint it. Nige, a pleasure as always.

Jim, Ben, it was good to finally meet you both properly. Mr muscle, hope yer head gets better mate. Nice to meet you nat, anna, scoot.

sorry for being unsocial this weekend people, my car is fcuk'd big time, put a damper on the weekend for me, didnt go to plan at all, didnt make it in time for the stand saturday and today just couldnt even drive it over. need a full engine rebuild :'( hope ya all had a good time!!

We're on our way back now' date=' and Charlies driving hasnt improved, I actually think he was safer in the wet! Fantastic weekend all, thanks for every ones help with the various issues involved with running 20 times up the 1/4.. final result 12.845 1/4 and 5.05 0-60 whooping that KTM crossbow! so Mr. Jim-Tony Potter's got sum serious work to do with his fastest mk3 of the show! (nudge nudge wink wink..)

Good to meet you new guys too! Great Weekend! ;)

[/quote']

Your car is amazing lol, didnt realise it went like that! saw you dust the KTM id be proud lol

We're on our way back now' date=' and Charlies driving hasnt improved, I actually think he was safer in the wet! Fantastic weekend all, thanks for every ones help with the various issues involved with running 20 times up the 1/4.. final result 12.845 1/4 and 5.05 0-60 whooping that KTM crossbow! so Mr. Jim-Tony Potter's got sum serious work to do with his fastest mk3 of the show! (nudge nudge wink wink..)

Good to meet you new guys too! Great Weekend! ;)

[/quote']

nice one mate supurb time that!

good show, iv got sunburn

Oli' date=' hows your head now? lol.

[/quote']

Nice to meet you mate, a bacon butty, mug of tea (cheers Ben for the mug usage and Roger for the tea!) and a smoke and i was ready to rock again lol!

Roger, Nat and Anna nice to meet you guys as well.

Usual suspects - always a pleasure, and big thanks to Tony for the cams and fitting them - much fun on the way home! Couldnt not buy them, was liking offering c*ck in chocolate!!!!! :P

Great weekend guys!! Great to meet everyone... some new and some familiar faces...

Thanks to Nige for leading the convoy home so i didnt get lost, and thanks to ben for cookin all the bbq food (i still owe you a polished front end... lol)

Roll on the nex show... just hope i dont lose my keys again!!! :) :) :)

Yer big thanks to Nige for providing practically everything we needed yet again and Tony for bringing the gayzeeebo.

As Nat said Ben thanks for cooking, i'll get Brandon to price up a course for you so he can teach how REAL men cook bacon - not sausages tho, he "dont do sausages"!!

All those that didn't come out of choice - you really missed out lol!