GTI International June 27-28 2009

Right' date=' so I have my wristband and a camping hanger for my rear view mirror....YES....

I'm not down for the club display then, I'm guessing. There is nothing here about the VR6oc on any bit of paper.

[/quote']

if u put vr6oc in the drop down box they should have sent u two more hangers a green and orange one i think they are ????

there seames to be a lot of us not getting these ???/ did we all defo put vr6oc on the drop down box ???

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, got my hangers with VR6OC on them. Had to ring up and tell them that i was on the stand EVEN tho i had selected the option on the drop down menu. So they posted the hangers out separate.

Only thing i don't have yet are my wristbands!!! So for the 2nd time i have rang up and apparently they have sent out yet another set for me!! Fingers crossed these will actually turn up before the show!!!

So Brandon and i will be there camping from Friday at some point, will liaise with Jake and probs turn up with him, and the Golf WILL be on the stand Sat and Sun :)

EDIT: Right i now have my wristbands.

So thats:

2x Gold Wristbands (myself and Brandon)

2X mirror hangers (Orange and blue i think both with VR6OC on them)

Is that all i should have or have they missed something else. (For 2 ppl with 2 nights camping)

EDIT: Right i now have my wristbands.

So thats:

2x Gold Wristbands (myself and Brandon)

2X mirror hangers (Orange and blue i think both with VR6OC on them)

Is that all i should have or have they missed something else. (For 2 ppl with 2 nights camping)

yeah that is all you should have mate :) look forward to seeing you there fella :)

ben , i wanted to be on the stand saturday is this possible ?? i was also gonna hit the strip.. is this still possible ? and to top it all im gonna get my ticket on the day.. does this complicate things ?

ben ' date=' i wanted to be on the stand saturday is this possible ?? i was also gonna hit the strip.. is this still possible ? and to top it all im gonna get my ticket on the day.. does this complicate things ?

[/quote']

can email them mate and see what they say about the stand for saturday mate - tickets for the strip and entry tickets can both be bought on the day mate - are you planning on camping over as well ?

Really peed at havin to miss this one now its gettin close, but just cant justify £200+ while were sortin Sals car out, and havin to put a new starter on mine, but hey ho , hope you all have a good un as i'm sure you will , pullin out all the stops now to get both cars up and runnin asap...finally found two wings so that completes the jigsaw...just got to get the insurance money cleared and its all systems go... Anyway have a goodun and a drink to absent freinds, ill be sat by the barbie in the garden thinkin of ya all....(with a small beer of course) might even put the flagpole up Tony ,

Hopin to hav it all sorted in the next three weeks .. depends how they can match the paint, but ive got some info off the guys who painted it last time so fingers crossed, get the wings this week and off to the body shop early next week...

Ben can u stick Pete and Dave in for Sunday only

Black vr6 mine and me brothers Mulberry vr6

cheers see you all sunday

put your name down mate :)

Martin - will defo have a beer for you and Sal mate and wishing you all the best in getting it back up and running asap and sharing a few beers with you next time mate :)