GTI International June 27-28 2009

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeeeeeeeah duuuuuuuuuuude..... sounds good.

We can set up a lil convoy thread like before if there's more ppl like ben' date=' jim, gavin etc comin too... oooooohhh i cannnnie wait!!!! :) :) :)

[/quote']

Pick me up on the way through

yeeeeeeeah duuuuuuuuuuude..... sounds good.

We can set up a lil convoy thread like before if there's more ppl like ben' date=' jim, gavin etc comin too... oooooohhh i cannnnie wait!!!! :) :) :)

[/quote']

Pick me up on the way through

Cant see that being a problem.... (h) (h)

• 3 weeks later...

the show has always been no booze but this is the first year with on site camping so not sure - will contact them in the next few days and find out for us :)

Did you get an answer from then Ben I'm intrigued about all this as when I seen them advertise on site camping I wondered how they we're going to deal with the "Alcohol Free" show and camping all on one site.

I can't see them not allowing people to drink on the campsite as they could never enforce it properly.

Did you get an answer from then Ben I'm intrigued about all this as when I seen them advertise on site camping I wondered how they we're going to deal with the "Alcohol Free" show and camping all on one site.

I can't see them not allowing people to drink on the campsite as they could never enforce it properly.

nope no reply to my mail so will call them tomorrow as I have a day off :) :) I agree I can't see them being able/willing to enforce the no alcohol in the camp site :)

Especially considering they have got their own bar!

just becuase they have a bar does not mean they will allow drinking anywhere else mate :) been to plenty of places where you are not allowed to take drinks away from the bar and I imagine it will be a seperate area :)