GTI International June 27-28 2009

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i think im gonna come down friday then guys if we're all up for it....

Just need to sort a convoy out form the colchester area again..... who's in???

im sure i can make it lol

Good man! Just look after that car over at the ring! and make sure you bring it back in one piece (oh and yourself of course) lol.

I'm up for it' date=' though I'll meet you lot near bruntingthorpe.....or I'll be waiting at the entrance on friday.....when you lot have an approx time to arrive.

[/quote']

Yeah absolutely no idea on times or anythin, but im sure as we get closer we can start a convoy thread again and hook up with you 'northerners' somewhere nearer there... ;)

If I was to meet up with a group of you from the south, it would be at the M1 Watford gap services between J16 - 17.

If I was to meet with the northerners, It'd be at Liecester forest east services on the M1 between J22 - 21.

Failing that, I'd just meet at the entrance of bruntingthorpe or just short of the entrance in a layby.

Guest Nero1701

Nah not today im off for the week ,but im the boss at work anyhow so im on and off here a bit through the day when im using the computer for 'menu research'

Sorry Ben old habits die hard

For info peeps you have to BOOK YOURSELVES ONTO CLUB DISPLAYS for inters by purchasing tickets in advance and when you get to the checkout you select what club display you want to be on. If you dont do this you wont get a pass for the club parking areas...........

Inters.jpg

The closing date for online bookings is 12 noon Friday 19th June and for cheques it's Monday 8th June

I think i might have to try and get to this.....we gotta start getting about as a club again

Yeah I hope to make this too lots of work to get done first' date='

I also hope to have the Mk2VR6 Turbo 4 motion at this will be spending lots of time on the quarter mile sprinting tho LOL

[/quote']

Ok I am out my other half is due a baby on the 21st of june and I dont want to be too cheeky in sneaking off to the UK for a car show, I havent had much time to be online lately