GTI International June 27-28 2009

June 27 - 28

GTI International

Bruntingthorpe, nr Leicester

Tel: 01525 750 500

www.gtiinternational.co.uk

The club registration is now complete.When booking tickets for GTI remind you need to shop for all tickets first then click on the dropdown list for the club before checkout. If you choose the club first then go back to shopping the club display sets itself to 'please select'.

Right then here are this years prices :-

Children under 15 admitted FREE

Saturday Ticket £14 (£17 on the gate) per person

Sunday Ticket £14 (£17 on the gate) per person

Weekend Ticket £25 - (available in advance only) SAVE £9

GTI Car Sales £20 per car, per day ( includes a FREE ad )

Autojumble £10 for a car, £25 for a van or trailer

Sprint prices

Sprint early run (before 10.30am Sat / Sun) = £ 4 per run

Sprint run Sat/Sun = £6 per run

2 x Sprint runs Sat/Sun = £11 total

3 x Sprint runs Sat/Sun = £15 total

4 or more runs = £4.50 per run

Camping Tickets (In advance)

NOTE: Camping tickets include a weekend show pass worth £25

Fri + Sat night ( 2 nights camping ) = £45 per person

Saturday night ( 1 night camping ) = £35 per person

Members so far:-

All weekend ( The Legends :) )

Cabrioman

VR6 Nat

Ben Seabrook

The Goth

VR Sick

oliVeR6

read5458

AJmk2

CALICO

Sat + Sun

MattBVR6

annavr6

scoot spanker

rusty dan

kie_dub

benthehen

Sunday only

jim potter

Abi

Hairyarse

VW Mike

SankysVR6

patpong pete + 1

Spindat-Dub (tbc)

The Special One 8-) ;)

Craggsy ( sat night only)

They will also be presenting an award for the Best Club Display – so get thinking peeps :)

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i might have to try and get to this.....we gotta start getting about as a club again

Yeah I hope to make this too lots of work to get done first,

I also hope to have the Mk2VR6 Turbo 4 motion at this will be spending lots of time on the quarter mile sprinting tho LOL

Glad to see some people interested in going again this year :) Was very dissapointing that only 3 cars attended the display last year :(

Inters is a great show its got something for everyone one I dont understand why its got such a bad press. Understandable that the camping was somewhat questionable but do what I do and get a hotel lol Makes life a whole lot easier ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Link should be working fine I clicked on it and it take me straight to the home page of inters.

Unfortuantly I cant do anything about the awkward booking of tickets although we I spoke to the organisers last year they were equally unimpressed with their website and checkout host company for the tickets. So hopefully they might have imporved it for this year

Inters now open to club display bookings http://www.gtiinternational.co.uk/

will contact them this week and tell them we are interested in having a space. According to the website :

Club space is allocated according to the number of members who book tickets in advance tickets, at the special discount rate. So, any club interested in booking a plot (free of charge) should get their nominated representative to contact us to register their contact details first.Members will then be able to select their club name from the drop-down menu when they book their advance tickets. You will then receive a special pass so that you can drive straight to the club display area when you arrive.

the online ticket sales will be up and running soon and when this is I will put the details on here and you will be able to book it :)