Plymouth Volksfest 22-25 May 2009

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided I'm not bringing my better half as she never shuts the hell up.

On a side note, does anyone fancy being my pillow lol....j/k.

I'm also going to try and get my engine bay cleaned for this. Craggsy, you taking food there or buying in plymouth?

Keeping my fingers crossed that no problems arise with the car because I've just spent the day replacing brakes, rad, wheel bearings and more....so I should be a lot happier on the way down than I was to Springfest.

It'll be good to see what everyones like with a drink inside um. That way' date=' I'll appear normal lol.

Still be the no bottle rule too I guess. Beer makes me feel sick before it ever does anything with regards to making me jolly.

[/quote']

Bottles are fine as long as your sensible with em. anyway you can always get the wine in a box if the beer dont work for ya,... :-* (d)

We thrive on moaners, But having said that the only moaners are usually security at silly oclock when we were having a headlight display at Bristol and lit up half of the county lol, (i) (i) (B) (d) :o

Tough luck for them thne...lol

Well, springfest was a good laugh, had the marshall or security coming over complaining that we were too loud....rather a resident that lived near the pod couldn't sleep or summet. Doubt that will happen here, you always find a bad apple in a bunch though.....that happened to be the teens/early 20's that turned up and were ragging their cars around at midnight.

We thrive on moaners' date=' But having said that the only moaners are usually security at silly oclock when we were having a headlight display at Bristol and lit up half of the county lol, (i) (i) (B) (d) :o

[/quote']

Well I generally frown when I'm part of a group that has people younger than me being loud and mis behaved....as most of you are near enough to being double my age I'm sure I'll be having a laugh.

Nige's responses to the security chap was comical, depite him being quite diplomatic.