What would you get if you was to sell your vr6

I dont miss it at all really, thought I would as I was quite attached too it, the anni is a lot easier too drive the power delivery really is quie something, however it has had quite a bit done on it so I cant comment on a standard one,

It gets lots of attention and its nice having something pretty rare, also save a packet in petrol its amazing how the mpgs add up over time,

Go have a look at some as a package they are really nicely finished, but please remap it, its rude not too!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I sold mine I simply put it up for what I wanted - not what others were saying it was probably worth' date='

[/quote']

Nothink wrong with putting it up for ALOT more than what you want for it, Ive known a few people that have sold £250 cars for £800, You would be surprised how quickly they sell somtimes, People think they get a better example if you pay more but unfortunately its not the case

If it does sell after a while start dropping the price :) Depends if you want a quick sale really

Theirs loads of cars i want but can't afford them lol.... Probably wont buy anything else until i can afford a A3, Audi RS4 or 6, always wanted a caterham for track days , sierra cosworth RWD an old bmw m3, Evo 10, mazda RX7, That new skyline that put clarsons neck out lol,,, anything fast and i start getting interested really lol

yeh same as..i decided to keep the vr until i can afford something new and faster like m3, rs4,r32 etc (probably 2/3 years). I probably even then keep the VR as track car. imo there isn't a car in the same league as the VR in its price range.

I sold mine last year, after having VR6s since 2003, and replaced it with an R32, biggest mistake ever, most disappointing 15k i ever spent, it wasnt particularly quick, was silly thirsty and on the face of it rather boring

Replaced it with a GTi Anniversary TDi, cos i bought a flat, that was not bad, a better all round car than the R32

I have just bough with the girlfriend a 2004 BMW M3, similar money to an R32 MK5 and far more car for the money

So thats what id replace a VR6 with OR a Mini JCW but a supercharged one , Girlfriend traded hers in against the BMW and its a car i truly miss, quicker in a atraight line and point to point than a MK5 ED30,

and replaced it with an R32' date=' biggest mistake ever, most disappointing 15k i ever spent, it wasnt particularly quick, was silly thirsty and on the face of it rather boring

[/quote']

interesting.... i did really want an R32 at one stage, im thinking otherwise now....

too many peopel are saying R32 on this thread, i know its the obvious upgrade from a VR but still... there are other cars out there

I sold mine last year' date=' after having VR6s since 2003, and replaced it with an R32, biggest mistake ever, most disappointing 15k i ever spent, it wasnt particularly quick, was silly thirsty and on the face of it rather boring

Replaced it with a GTi Anniversary TDi, cos i bought a flat, that was not bad, a better all round car than the R32

I have just bough with the girlfriend a 2004 BMW M3, similar money to an R32 MK5 and far more car for the money

So thats what id replace a VR6 with OR a Mini JCW but a supercharged one , Girlfriend traded hers in against the BMW and its a car i truly miss, quicker in a atraight line and point to point than a MK5 ED30,

[/quote']

Interesting Martin but its something that id want to try for myself. You know make my own mistakes and all that. So R32 would be where id go next

Well i sold my VR Highline 6 months ago and got myself a MK4 .:R32 and i have to say i just love it but i do miss the VR roar. I am trying to tempt my brother to get a VR6 so i can take it for a blast just to hear the ROAR it makes !!! lol.

Well i sold my VR Highline 6 months ago and got myself a MK4 .:R32 and i have to say i just love it but i do miss the VR roar. I am trying to tempt my brother to get a VR6 so i can take it for a blast just to hear the ROAR it makes !!! lol.

triple post!

I have been thinking about getting a second car for months now. Gotta be something VW and bouncing ideas of mk4 R32 and GTI Edition 30. Either way it would stay standard bar a remap.

Just gotta make my mind up, but VR will be staying and stripping it out for track/strip/ring use