SCHRICKity do dah, SCHRICKity day ..... FINAL PICS Page 7 ;-)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Been to a RR Day today with a load of chavs lol at AP Motors. A few BIG power skylines etc and a 500bhp R32 WOW

Mine was the last to run but sounded awesome and attracted a lot of attention for an old girl ;-)

Schricks definetely working, slight flat spot at 3800 - 4050rpm. Thanks to stealth all fuelling etc is spot on which i'm really pleased about.

Engine Power (measured) 206.7 bhp @ 6199rpm (don't know why they're telling me measured power)

Wheel Power (measured) 182.6bhp

Torque (corrected) 195lbs/ft @ 3579rpm

some nice numbers there absy .... i dont know showing off to the girls again lol

lol ;-)

not in your league mate but i think the number are about right, would have liked more but then who wouldn't lol

The most important thing is the Schrick has made an improvement and it drives superbly :-)

Glad its workin right mate' date=' whats it like running with di chavs??????????? ;)

[/quote']

It was ok, mostly crap running apart from a few very nice skylines

Spent most of the afternoon with the R32 boys talking all things VAG so it was more like a VR meet ;-)

Now that the Shrick has been proven its time to progress to the next stage, Powdercoat and Polish :-p ;-)

• 3 weeks later...