Ultimate Dubs March 8th 2009 - INDOOR CLUB DISPLAY ONLY

Potential outdoor display

1 D@VeR6

2 warnerp060869

We need 4 more cars if you would like to attend I need to know who you are now so I can try and book the club space, Please be aware the longer I leave it the less chance we get of having an outdoor display.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just baught this mk3 vr6 and recently sold the mk2 I will attend the meet no problems but dont feel confident enough in the mk3 to disploay her as yet. But I will definately be there in support of the club.

Are you sure you dont want a place on the outdoor display as long as your mk3 is clean and tidy then you are more than welcome :)

Potential outdoor display

1 saichy

2 warnerp060869

3 Craggsy

Need 3 more cars

Listen I was well pleased for the opportunity but I just wouldnt feel confident enough in her just yet im well up for future shows when this project is complete. But thanks again for the offer I feel a bit shit now but im sure you will fill the places, saw some of the teams rides on youtube well impressed.

1226347802_8485_FT246547_my_mkii.jpg

Listen I was well pleased for the opportunity but I just wouldnt feel confident enough in her just yet im well up for future shows when this project is complete. But thanks again for the offer I feel a bit shit now but im sure you will fill the places' date=' saw some of the teams rides on youtube well impressed.

[/quote']

Dave I wasn't trying to make you feel bad I encourage all our members to take part in the shows and the club displays as thats what we are about. All we ask is that members bring there cars in a clean presentable condition - we're not a show and shine club ;)

Sorry if I made you feel bad that was not my intention :(

No need to apologise ill be looking to buy a couple of t shirts from the club. Also doing my best to talk my two pals into maken the jump from there mk11 gti's to the VR6 life as Im leaving them way behind these days.

Sorry any chance someone couple post a link to the page I can buy more stickers and merchandise? cheers

1226697305_8485_FT246547_my_mkii.jpg

Outdoor Diplay cars

1 saichy

2 warnerp060869

3 Craggsy

4 HIGHLINE VR6

5 VR6_Absy

6 Tomvr

Guys I've sent another PM to you all I need your car details ASAP to be able to book the club display

If I dont get these soon we risk not being able to reserve outdoor space