Ultimate Dubs March 8th 2009 - INDOOR CLUB DISPLAY ONLY

Its being held Sunday 8th March 2009

http://www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk/

INDOOR DISPLAY ONLY WITH THE FOLLOWING CARS..........

Sals vr6

vw Mike

Cabrioman

Richie vr

vr sick

I have tried to book an outdoor display but the organisers will not let us have two club displays as we are only allowed the one due to space restriction can I suggest anyone else intending to go to this chow meets up beforehand convoys in and parks together in the general car park

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No outdoors as I've not had enough interest to book 2 displays from this thread :(

i think there would be an interest on outdoor display, i know my mate saichy wanted to be on it (off here), sure gaz /absy would be up for it?

just alot of people havnt seen the thread i guess.

really should book a hotel soon ...

No outdoors as I've not had enough interest to book 2 displays from this thread :(

i think there would be an interest on outdoor display' date=' i know my mate saichy wanted to be on it (off here), sure gaz /absy would be up for it?

just alot of people havnt seen the thread i guess.

really should book a hotel soon ...

[/quote']

Thing is with Ultimate is we have to prebook the display and give the car details of all cars which are taking part. I just cant say we want space outdoors as i need to know which cars are going when I book.

The threads been running since September and because no one else has been interested other than you guys who are booked indoors I made the decision to just book one indoor display.

If 6 other people come forward by Xmas and want an outdoor display then I will try and book it.