What's the best replacement filter for a supercharger setup?

anythin non restrictive will do the job mate iv got a mushroom hks great big thing that came with the kit 1 thing to watch though make sure its not too long because it goes at the bottom of the bumper between the wheel and the little grill

look in the bottom left of the pic

i might have an fk cone filter lyin about if i have its yours if ya want it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/eatthis/17082007134.jpg

Ive got a K&N but ive never liked them

Is it true about its a big no no to use foam filters, something to do with turbulence when they are used with a charger?

PS Im determind at some point to suss out a decent way to fit a BMC to a charged VR, Imagine the noise!!!!

• 1 month later...

I got a BMC CDA with my supercharged setup its alot of work but its worth it...it sounds really nice? Doubt if you would fit a big foam under there anyway but ive heard they are ok with chargers (although never tried it)???

car looks well my car is resdy for engine rebuild and a charger who do you recomend

• 7 months later...

I got a BMC CDA with my supercharged setup its alot of work but its worth it...it sounds really nice?

Did you do this work yourself? That's one thing i've been thinking about' date=' once i go for 'charger set up, is having to lose my beloved BMC-CDA :(

[/quote']

Its a pain in the ass mate but it can be one. Although you lose some of the sound as it doesnt seem to suck air so hard like being NA. You need to mess about alot with the pipework to it and if you aint got aircon you stand more of a chanceas mine got right in the way. Hope this helps